Last month, I know…I know, I am unequivocally late to to the party. Anyway, I was nominated for The Liebster Award. From what I understand, The Liebster Award is a way for small blogs to gain a following through other blogs. Like I said, I never really paid attention to this, and for that, I will apologize 12 times over. The wonderful blogger who has nominated me is number one on this list. Without further ado, let’s get this show on the road.
First, here are the rules: (thanks for the rules Jordan’s Movie Guide)
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog in your Liebster Award post.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge into your post.
- Answer the 10 questions you were given when you were nominated.
- Come up with 10 questions you would like to ask of your nominees.
- Nominate 10 bloggers who have less than 200 followers, by commenting on one of their blog posts with a link to your Liebster Award post, and a short message about nominating them.
My 10 Questions:
- The obvious: What is your favorite movie?
This is a hard one, but I’ll do my best. My favorite movie of all time has to be The Red Shoes (1948). It an exquisite film that is so beautiful to watch, you will be on the verge of tears.
- Tell me a little about your favorite movie-going experience. What did it entail?
It has to be recently when I went with my Dad to go see Dracula (1931) in the movie theatre. To see this film in the theatre is an experience I will never forget.
- Which upcoming movies are you most excited about?
I haven’t seen The Revenant yet, so I’m going to say The Revenant.
- Where are you from?
I’m from Funkytown. Nah, I’m from regular old Texas. But I would like to go to Funkytown.
- What place in a movie would you like to visit given the chance
Somewhere in Christopher Nolan’s mind.
- What’s your favorite movie hero?
The original Star Wars characters. Han, Luke, and Leia. Boom! I made it 3.
- What’s your favorite movie villain?
- What’s your favorite genre of movies?
- Who’s your favorite actor of all time?
I’m going to say Daniel Day-Lewis. He always impresses me no matter who he plays.
- Who’s your favorite director of all time?
Christopher Nolan. Hands Down!
Questions for My Nominees:
- What is your favorite film? Why?
- First film you saw in a movie theatre?
- Favorite childhood film?
- What film that made you cry?
- Favorite Genre?
- Favorite Female Movie Character?
- Favorite Male Movie Character?
- Favorite Director?
- What made you start a blog about movies?
- What movie are you looking forward to most?
I want to send out a big thank you to Mr. Jordan’s Movie Guide for nominating me. I truly appreciate it. Also, I know I only have six nominees and not 10. Oh well. These are six that I truly believe, with less than 200 followers, that deserve your readership.